The PADI Rescue Diver Course
Rescue Diver Course will prepare you to respond to the most common scenarios, that could happen while scuba diving and will teach you how to respond in a fast and efficient way to solve the problem, ether to save your self or to help your dive body.
Remember the best rescue is the one that never happen, so the training start by planing your dive and review your equipment, before you jump in to the water, even before in your appt in New York when your book your diving trip you should check the condition of your Scuba Diving Gear to be sure has not rusted since your last dive.
If a situation happen is not about being smart and think fast, Rescue Diver Course is about envisioning a situation before hand and respond in the most efficient way, as a result of the training you received, this is how navy divers are train.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
To enroll in the Rescue Diver course, you must
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).